Delicate or decided, especially bon ton: 2013 colors recall the mood of the British tea time with girls who love elegant and neat furnishings. Miss à la Audrey Hepburn but more certain, More »
They say life begins at 40, well, they’re right, but as far as I know, as women turns 50, she becomes more lively and aggressive. She becomes more meticulous when it comes to her appearance and figure. She’s up to do everything to prove to the whole world that at 50, she’s still “in”.
When we talk about physical appearance, the first thing that comes to our mind is the hairstyle. Since the hair is considered as the crowning glory, it is important that the hairstyles should be given special attention. Women of all ages would just do anything to be updated with the new hairstyles. For instance, Women over 50 would always want to jump and grab the best hairstyles for women over 50. The Hairstyles for women over 50 can make them “in” hence, it is important for them to choose the right hairstyles for women over 50 that will fit the shape and features of their face and their personality.
The hairstyles for women over 50 can either be long or short, straight or wavy or curly. The most popular hairstyles for women over 50 are the bob cut and the pixie cuts. The layered bob cut has shorter layers in the back, longer hairs on the crown (to create volume) and side parted bangs. Other bob hairstyles for women over 50 is the rounded bob with side swept bangs. A pixie hairstyle is also perfect for busy women because it is easy to manage and style.
Long hair can be arranged like a bun. It can also be braided or tied like a ponytail. For shoulder length hair, the hair can be cut into layers starting at the shoulders. A naturally wavy hair or a straight hair can be left loose, making you look more feminine.
Bovec, if you have not heard for it yet, is a small city located in the northwestern region of Slovenia. It is known for its remarkable beauty and a lot of different activities you can attend. Since this year will also be the 100th anniversary of the Firs World War I should also mention that the Soča valley located in direct proximity of Bovec, was an important battle ground for army forces. Even today tourists, archeologist, and hobby collectors search and discover a lot of war memorabilia. Bovec features a really nice and quite big museum dedicated to this war but there are also a lot of private collectors which are proud to show you their collections, ofcourse if you arrange the meeting in advance.
But Bovec is not known only for its war zones, as I have said earlier, the river Soča flows through Bovec. This is nothing important you would think but If you don’t know, you should really Google the name of the river and you will see what all the fuss is about. Its distinctive green color sometimes looks really unreal and I sometimes compare it to fabric softener haha, all jokes aside, this is Slovenia’s cleanliest river and people just love to spend their vacations nearby. As if the river wasn’t enough, the country side is also really unique, it offers a lot of activities for all types of tourists from active to passive. Apartments Bovec are easy to find and some of them are insanely affordable, ofcourse you can choose a five star hotel but in my opinion it ruins the whole atmosphere of this kind of trip.
You can book your accommodation in Bovec online or via phone call, If you have ever visited Slovenia I’m almost certain you’re coming back someday, if you have not, you should really check it out, because you will not regret it.
The new OPI Fall 2014 Collection was released and fashion girls from all around the world were waiting for it. The OPI Fall 2014 Collection includes 12 completely new polishes, made up of 9 cremes, 2 shimmers, and 1 glitter. This new collection is available in stores already, and you will like it for sure. The only problem will be to choose only two or three colors, because all of them are simply amazing.
If you don’t know what to expect, remember the OPI classic cremes, and go for it. The OPI Fall 2014 collection has 9 of them, and you will want to use it again and again. The formula of these polishes are great, and you need two coats for the creamy, opaque look. If you feel ready for it, here is the new OPI Fall 2014 Collection:
- Can’t aFjord Not To – This creamy orange is perfect for a relaxing autumn day. You will love it.
- Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm? – A perfect blue-violet crème. Wear it at your school or office and you’ll never want another one.
- Going My Way or Norway? – If you always wanted a brown caramel crème, you found it.
- Ice-Bergers & Fries – What about a red toned brown polish? OPI has it for us.
- How Great Is Dane? – The perfect chocolate brown from the OPI Fall 2014 Collection. Love it!
- My Dogsled Is A Hybrid – A creamy green sea crème, which will give you freshness in autumn.
- Skating On Thin Ice-Land – OPI describes it as a black cherry crème, and we totally agree.
- Suzi Has a Swede Tooth – This delicious strawberry pink crème is perfect for playful girls
- Viking In a Vinter Vonderland – Our favorite color from the OPI Fall 2014 Collection is a rich dark purple crème.
- Thank Glogg It’s Friday – If you always dreamed about a wine-fuchsia pink flash of shimmer, you found it.
- My Voice Is A Little Norse – Do you want a holographic glitter topper? This is the color for any party girl.
- OPI With A Nice Finn-ish – Autumn is nothing without a golden bronze shimmer on your nails.
Pixie haircuts are simply awesome. Probably you have already noticed that many stars from Hollywood, but not only, prefer to wear their hair short these days. From Jennifer Lawrence and Miley Cyrus, to Rihanna and Halle Berry, they all love pixie haircuts.
Don’t be fooled and think that pixie haircuts are less feminine, and boring. They are more versatile than you can imagine, very sexy and hot, and easy to maintain. You can simply play with your fingers in your hair in the morning and you will be ready to go.
Need some inspiration? If you decided to get a short haircut, here are the best pixie haircuts that you should try this season:
- Simply polished – If you want a super smooth pixie, this is the haircut for you. Use a comb to style the hair forward, and keep it short and smooth. You can upper horseshoe the top of the hair. Use hair cream to define and polish the hair.
- Spiked up – This is one of the most popular pixie haircuts, because it is simply awesome. Get your hair very short around the neck and the ear, but leave it longer on top. Spike it up and enjoy rocking the world.
- Curly coif – Do you have curly hair? Don’t let it stand between you and a pixie hairstyle. You can even get a very cute, textured pixie, if the sides are slicked to the back. Wear your hair naturally on top, and enjoy it.
- Copper killer – We don’t exaggerate when we say this is one of the sexiest pixie haircuts in the world. Cut your hair with a razor in the back, for an edgy effect, but leave it longer on the top. Use a razor to get more texture, and dye your hair red.
- Windblown – A blonde pixie is extremely hot, but if you taper your hair at the neck, you will get a very chic and cool haircut. Leave your hair longer on the top of the head, and softer around the ears. So sexy!
Whether you have tick hair, or fine hair, the bob is the perfect haircut which will help you look younger. Don’t be afraid to try the new hairstyles for women over 50, and do not avoid especially bobs, because they are very stylish, elegant, and still fresh. Check out more at www.haircutsforwomenover50.com
You can choose layers, colors, differ lengths, and different styles; there is a bob for you for sure. Try today the coolest hairstyles for women over 50 and enjoy looking at least 10 years younger.
If you feel ready to experience something new, here are the best medium and short bob hairstyles for women over 50:
- Steady layers – Choose a longer bob and add some layers to it. It will give movement to your hair, and will balance your face shape. Let the hair fall naturally and you will get one of the freshest hairstyles for women over 50.
- The fringe – Ask your hair stylist for a wispy curved fringe and you will get a very cute short bob, which will give you a stylish look. No matter how old you are, don’t be afraid to have fun. Make sure to smooth the ends of your hair for an elegant hairstyle.
- Rebel layers – There are many cool hairstyles for women over 50, but there is no other fresher than this one. It is a long bob, with a shorter section in the back. Because of that, your hair will go naturally to the back, lightening your face.
- The skinny – For women with long face shape or fine hair, this is the perfect haircut. It will let your hair move easily and will add volume to it. Get very short layers and use a serum for extra volume.
- Triangular lob – This is the longest bob on this list, but still one of the most elegant hairstyles for women over 50. With this haircut, you hair will frame your face perfectly, giving you an innocent look. Make sure you keep the bangs on one side, if you want to have a relaxed look.
As a teenager, you have a lot of opportunities to enjoy, but the best idea is to do something that will bring you money as well. There are many jobs for 15 year olds on the market, you just need to find the right one for you, one that can help you develop yourself. Whatever job you get, it helps to show you what responsibility and independence is, preparing you to face the real world.
If you are looking for jobs for 15 year olds, make sure you have time to write a resume, where you can talk about your school experiences, but also about any other activities you’ve been involved before. Try to be honest in your resume, because many companies usually avoid hiring teenagers, so you only chance is to tell the truth.
If you are ready for this challenge, here are the best jobs for 15 year olds:
- Hotel staff – You can work in a hotel near to your house, helping them to greet guests or to carry their bags. They will pay you for hours, but the money is usually good. And another good news is that the shifts are flexible, which will allow you to go to school.
- Backyard helper – It is one of the most popular jobs for 1 year olds, and you will be paid based on the number of hours you work. Just talk with the families in the neighborhood and see who needs your help.
- Car wash – This is as well one of the most preferred jobs for 15 year olds. You can wash cars at your house, or go to the cars’ owners houses. You will need to buy your own soap and cleaning materials!
Sport assistant – If you are in a good shape and you play sports, you can get a job at your local team. It is one of the jobs for 15 year olds that everybody wants. It will help you stay fit and healthy, while you have fun and also get some money.
Kranjska Gora is a town in the north of Slovenia, very close to the borders with Italy and Austria. The town is located on the Dolinka River, being settled there since the 11th century. The small town is a popular tourist destination, so make sure you book apartments Kranjska Gora before you arrive there. The best offers can be found at http://www.agenija.si/index.php?lang=en
If you didn’t know before, the town is a popular base for winter sports, especially for alpine skiing and even ski jumping. You can spend at least a week there, practice snow sports, so you will need some apartments Kranjska Gora that will allow you to relax after a full day outside.
How to get there?
If you decided to have your holiday in Kranjska Gora, you need to know that you can arrive there by bus. You can take one of the regular daily buses from Ljubljana or Jesenice, which is really close to the railway station. There are two buses daily also from and to Bled. If you are lucky and have a car, you can simply drive to it, even from Austria or Italy. The town is well marked on the road, and you will find it easily. When you arrive in the town, simple go to apartments Kranjska Gora. You will see that the town is very small: you can walk from one side to another in less than 15 minutes, so you shouldn’t have a problem finding the apartments Kranjska Gora.
Things to see
After you get settled at the apartments Kranjska Gora, you can go out and explore the town. Remember that the town is famous for skiing, so there are not many things to see. But the surroundings are incredible, with breathtaking views. Go and see the lake close to the town, and the statue of Zlatarog, which is, according to the legend, the mythical guardian of the Triglav mountain. Probably you have noticed already, at this point, that his face appears on the bottle of Lasko, one of the two Slovenian beers.
Are you in your ‘50s, but still want to look good? Do you want to be trendy and cool? If your answer is yes, the 2014 hairstyles for women over 50 are right for you. Trendy, sexy, fresh, and very modern, the 2014 hairstyle for women over 50 will make you look at least 10 years younger. Don’t be afraid to try something new. Be confident in your beauty, and enjoy the new ‘40s.
Before choosing a new haircut, keep in mind that at your age, your hair needs special attention. Cut its tips every 2 months, dye your gray hair, use a special shampoo, conditioner, and a hair mask. Also, it is important to eat and stay healthy, because your hair will look better as well.
If you feel you need some inspiration, here are the best 2014 hairstyles for women over 50:
- A smooth bob – If you want a professional haircut, this is the one for you. Easy to style and to maintain, the bob is perfect for every day wear, whether you are going at work, or shopping. Always use thermal protection before using the iron.
- Asymmetrical bob – Give a twist to the previous haircut and you will get one of the coolest 2014 hairstyles for women over 50. It will look professional, but very fresh and modern. Keep the bangs on one side, longer than the rest of the hair.
- The face frame – For those who want a simple cut, but also to look stylish, this is a great idea. Many professional stylists like it, so ask your hair stylist for one of the coolest 2014 hairstyles for women over 50.
The serious pixie – The pixie is one of the most popular 2014 hairstyles for women over 50, but don’t imagine it like a funky cut. If you want, there is also a serious version of it. Very versatile and fresh, you can style it really fast, whether you are going to work, or to a cocktail.
Ordering business cards is expensive and because of its cost the quantity or number of pieces that you can order is limited. It will also depend on your budget and how much money you have set aside for ordering the business cards.
Aside from ordering and having a made to order business card that is expensive, you can also order cheap business cards that will not hurt your budget. The graphic designers or printing press can give you the cheap business cards that you want. What you just have to do is to choose the designs that you want printed on the card. These people can also make your cheap business cards look expensive by giving the business cards their magic touch. Their field of expertise over this matter can give you what you want at a price you can afford.
Personalized business cards can be more effective and can help you have cheap business cards that look great. As a matter of fact, if your budget is tight and can only afford the cheap business cards, the best thing for you to do is to make your own card. You can make your own card to really get the right design of the card that you want. You can also search the internet to get ideas of the different designs that you can follow in creating your own cards. It would be more fun because you can put everything that you want on the card without worrying about your budget. The personalized touch that you give to the cards that you make can express who you are. It can also give the information you want to convey to the recipients.
Expensive and cheap business cards served the same purpose, what is important here is the message that it conveys.